Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Terrinoth Trivia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Harshman
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 86 Terrinoth Heroes released over 6 games, none are present in all 6, but 10 are present in 5 of the 6 games. Can you name them?

Included Games
Descent 1st Edition
Descent 2nd Edition including conversion kit
Runebound 1st/2nd Edition (counts as 1 game)
Rundbound 3rd edition
Runewars 1st/Revised Edition (counts as 1 game)
Dungeonquest 3rd edition

I'll post answers later.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Parkes
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ares71 wrote:
There are 86 Terrinoth Heroes released over 6 games, none are present in all 6, but 10 are present in 5 of the 6 games. Can you name them?

Included Games
Descent 1st Edition
Descent 2nd Edition including conversion kit
Runebound 1st/2nd Edition (counts as 1 game)
Rundbound 3rd edition
Runewars 1st/Revised Edition (counts as 1 game)
Dungeonquest 3rd edition

I'll post answers later.


Taking some wild swings here:

Battlemage Jaes
Red Scorpion
Ronan of the Wild
Sir Valadir
Runewitch Astarra
Varikas the Dead
Silhouette
Mad Carthos
One Fist
Bogran the Shadow
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harshman
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eldil wrote:
ares71 wrote:
There are 86 Terrinoth Heroes released over 6 games, none are present in all 6, but 10 are present in 5 of the 6 games. Can you name them?

Included Games
Descent 1st Edition
Descent 2nd Edition including conversion kit
Runebound 1st/2nd Edition (counts as 1 game)
Rundbound 3rd edition
Runewars 1st/Revised Edition (counts as 1 game)
Dungeonquest 3rd edition

I'll post answers later.


Taking some wild swings here:

Battlemage Jaes
Red Scorpion
Ronan of the Wild
Sir Valadir
Runewitch Astarra
Varikas the Dead
Silhouette
Mad Carthos
One Fist
Bogran the Shadow


You got one. Red Scorpion is present in the Runebound 2nd base game, the Descent first edition base game, Descent 2nd edition (via conversion kit), Runewars base game, and the Gilded Blade for Runebound 3rd.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Parkes
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ares71 wrote:
Eldil wrote:
ares71 wrote:
There are 86 Terrinoth Heroes released over 6 games, none are present in all 6, but 10 are present in 5 of the 6 games. Can you name them?

Included Games
Descent 1st Edition
Descent 2nd Edition including conversion kit
Runebound 1st/2nd Edition (counts as 1 game)
Rundbound 3rd edition
Runewars 1st/Revised Edition (counts as 1 game)
Dungeonquest 3rd edition

I'll post answers later.


Taking some wild swings here:

Battlemage Jaes
Red Scorpion
Ronan of the Wild
Sir Valadir
Runewitch Astarra
Varikas the Dead
Silhouette
Mad Carthos
One Fist
Bogran the Shadow


You got one. Red Scorpion is present in the Runebound 2nd base game, the Descent first edition base game, Descent 2nd edition (via conversion kit), Runewars base game, and the Gilded Blade for Runebound 3rd.


Yeesh. I had hoped to do better than one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Parkes
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ares71 wrote:
I'll post answers later.


HOW MUCH LATER?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harshman
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eldil wrote:
ares71 wrote:
I'll post answers later.


HOW MUCH LATER?


The others are the 6 Dungeonquest Heroes. Brother Gherim, Challara, Hugo, Krutzbeck, Lindel and Tatiana.

Due to crossover cards in Dungeonquest with Runebound 2nd, Descent 1st edition, Runewars (and the Descent 2nd edition conversion kit) they are present in 5 games. Most (I think all but Hugo) have also been released in the Hero and Monster Collections for Descent 2nd edition.

I mentioned Red Scorpion earlier.

The final 3 are:

Elder Mok
Lyssa
Jonas

They are present in all games except Dungeonquest.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vayda
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
https://sites.google.com/site/cnjxwing/home
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You certainly know your Terrinoth.

I often thought a history book of the world would be awesome.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.