8 Posts

Mythos Tales» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Location? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Onin Cognito
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished the first scenario with my gaming group and we notice a certain location on the Arkham map seems to be missing. "U67" we spent several mins scanning the uptown section of the map, and couldn't find it. Have I gone insane? or do I have a misprinted map?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a KS copy, there is a cover letter that was included inside your package that explained that. U67 is Upton Park and you can easily pencil that info into your directory (in the alphabetized area and under the Parks section).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Where do you envision Upton Park is located on the map?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdelrhaman Mohamed
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
DXB
flag msg tools
mbmb
byronczimmer wrote:
Where do you envision Upton Park is located on the map?

Maybe next to U66 next block has a big empty space could be a Park.

Block between U66 and L23 I would say
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lee
Canada
flag msg tools
I have a KS copy and don't believe I received a cover letter. Do you have a picture of it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Hammons
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, I hand-wrote the part per the cover letter into the book as "Upton Park." Then we got to the mystery which refers to it as "Uptown Park."

Fantastic mystery anyways. Taught it to a bunch of new to games co-workers and they can't wait to play it again, and are really excited about Letters from Whitechapel and Mansions of Madness.

Excellent gateway, thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chester
United States
Temple
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scottatlaw wrote:
If you have a KS copy, there is a cover letter that was included inside your package that explained that. U67 is Upton Park and you can easily pencil that info into your directory (in the alphabetized area and under the Parks section).

Is there anything else pertinent to game play in that letter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
The park is located between West Pickman St. and West High St. on an earlier version of the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.