Subject: Extra Extra or Breaking News? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Kelly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hey Guys,

I recently bought Heroes Wanted and The Stuff of Legend, I'm a bit of a completions so will buy the rest eventually but which would you recommend out of Extra Extra and Breaking News?

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mel Primus
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you already have Stuff of Legend, it doesn't matter really. They are both great. If you can only have one now, get the second one Breaking News, as it also has the new hero types introduced in the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kelly
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Brilliant, thanks for the advice, I'll go with that.

What is your verdict on Champions and Masterminds? Worth a purchase? Kind of takes one of the main elements that interests me out of the game but with the different rules it may be good fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mel Primus
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played with C&M a few times. Haven't won yet. Fun but quite challenging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Veratul wrote:
Since you already have Stuff of Legend, it doesn't matter really. They are both great. If you can only have one now, get the second one Breaking News, as it also has the new hero types introduced in the expansion.

This. I have all of the game now but this was my logic before that time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.