Mark Baumann
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wesley's ability reads: "After rolling exchange 1 die with 1 die from the pool."

When you take a die from the pool, I'm assuming you re-roll it? This seems logical because dice in the pool are effectively "not yet rolled" and their face-up numbers are meaningless.

If my interpretation is correct, that means Wesley basically gives you a free re-roll as long as there is at least one die in the pool. And, if there are many dice in the pool, you might even be able to change the die color to your favor. This seems like a pretty powerful ability!

Furthermore, if all of your crewmates yell "Shut Up Wesley!" on your turn every turn (and of course they will, because why wouldn't they?) then you effectively get to re-roll two dice. After my first play with Wesley, this seems like a very nice ability...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.