Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so sad !!! I really wanted the rat and lizard armies ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kartzinel
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, all hope is smashed at this point. I really liked how the Skaven and Lizardmen armies were shaping up too. Maybe...if we're really lucky, eventually they'll reboot the Legend of Five Rings as a Diskwars game and not just a card game. I'll settle for samurai diskwars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah , I guess ... I'm still sad games workshop ! Why do you have to be so stingy ! Over priced games boo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Courtight
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With FFG releasing a miniatures game I cannot see them going back to diskwars.

Lets face it the biggest benefit of disk wars is that its a cheaper easier miniatures game.
It was basically my go to alternate to expensive warhammer miniatures, which is both why I'm sad its going and do not think it will come back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i agree a sad sad thing , well at least it they were able to release two expansions .. Can't say the same for warhammer quest which I loved as well I was able to get the two charachter expansion but no dice and death angel .. Had all 4 sitting in my cart two weeks ago (((
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.