Popular Tags: [View All]
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a site with cool audio from many of the series, but especially TOS. You could use it for background bridge noise or build a sound board.
http://www.trekcore.com/audio/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to find clips of the various combat themes to use as a 3 minute timer. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rmair62 wrote:
I've been trying to find clips of the various combat themes to use as a 3 minute timer. Any ideas?
I have a 1:55 mp3 from Amok Time if you want, not sure how you would edit to get it to 3 mins though. Would probably require someone with some mixing talent to get a seamless repeat of a couple segments to extend it to 3 mins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Mair
Canada
St. Hubert
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
rmair62 wrote:
I have a 1:55 mp3 from Amok Time if you want, not sure how you would edit to get it to 3 mins though. Would probably require someone with some mixing talent to get a seamless repeat of a couple segments to extend it to 3 mins.

I'm thinking of using that theme for the end with something a little more calm at the beginning, then building to a final countdown from the computer to the destruct.

I used to use a Mac (Garageband) for stuff like that but I'm stuck on a PC now so I'd have to find a good mixing software.

I'd love to get my hands on a copy of that mp3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gina Laurie
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have Amazon prime , there are several albums of Star Trek music and sound effects for free with your prime membership. I just make a playlist with selected songs for the different games that I play. They also have other sound effects albums like suspense, horror, etc. that I use with other types of games. I like mood music.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rmair62 wrote:
I'd love to get my hands on a copy of that mp3
Go ahead and geekmail me your email address and I should be able to just it shoot over as an attachment. It's like 1.75MB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.