Elder Sign: Gates of Arkham» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Compilation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sylas vlad venare
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For purposes of easier reference and printing, here's a compilation of all the tried and tested Ancient Ones I've made so far. Obviously the second page has a space for one more so if anyone has any preference to what they would like to see, please let me know and I'll see what I can do. If you have a linking image I could use that would be even better (took me hours to find that Cyaegha image).

This eighth Ancient One may be the last one I create unless given some other incentive to make more. It'll probably be something particularly nasty but not impossible to beat. (Yog-Sothoth from Gates of Arkham currently remains the only Ancient One we've yet to beat with 4 players.)

Oh, and I may as well add the Creeper rules here too.

Final edits and last minute changes in place. Keeping these as they are now. Minor edits made to Nyogtha and Nyarlathotep. Creeper card now includes back. Set complete.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maya
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great! I'm still exploring vanilla GoA, but it's good to know fans are creating new stuff for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.