Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
First of all, sorry about my english

I bought risk legacy and something not cool happened. During our second game, I managed to get 30 + troops (thanx to asia) while the 3 other players were busy fighting each other.(I also had one missile btw) Then I realised i had to open the 30 troops package. I open it and i dont understand anything.....

they are talking about someone who used the third missiles and bla bla bla...it makes no sense at all. I just let the cards and other stuff in the box and finish the game without it. Later this night, when I came back home I did a research to find out the 2 big packages werent in their right place in my game.

What do you suggest to do in our next game? wait an other one gets 30 troops to open package or open it at the beginning? I won the game that night but I have no idea if it could have changed the result otherwise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
Oh I just noticed lots of people had the same issue that suck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eran b. sondervan
Israel
Kedomim
NA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
open it at the beginning

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, it's a bummer that so many copies of the game had this issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keillor
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah this really sucks and was a major letdown for us. We assumed, correctly, that the contents were switched. We just opened the other one and put the one we opened back in its correct box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.