Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Memoir '44» Forums » General

Subject: Updated - Recommended Memoir '44 official and SFTF (fan created) scenarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Boesen
United States
Chevy Chase
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Praxeo has just released his second complementary ebook in French. He indicated that an English version will be available soon. I have created a second version of my Recommended Memoir '44 official and SFTF (fan created) scenarios where I have deleted a few of my original selections and updated with my selections from Praxeo's ebook Volume 2 Armor Attack in Packs.

There is a lot of official scenarios, over 400. There are over 17,000 SFTF (fan created scenarios). There are seven other C&C system games that interest me to one degree or another. What is a player to do? There is a strategy book by Praxeo that highlights both official and SFTF scenarios (almost exclusively standard scenarios), but it came out in 2011 so it is dated in that it covers scenarios up to and including Winter Wars which is about scenario number 6780. In addition to the origin of the scenario, there are three forms of scenarios - standard, Breakthrough and Overlord. I moved the non-desert Mediterranean Theater scenarios into the Western Front (mainly Italy and the South of France). Some SFTF designers made a set geographically of related standard scenarios and one related Breakthrough or Overlord scenario. Most scenarios can be found on the Days of Wonder web site by number or name and several are also in pdf booklets and Whaleyland's pdf official scenario compilation, a few are in French. The pdf booklets are found either in BGG files or the Days of Wonder forum. The link for my Recommended Memoir '44 official and SFTF (fan created) scenarios is below

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/133421/recommended-mem...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.