Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I just received Special Ops #3 in the mail with A Victory Complete. I'd like to know which rules are the best to use. Is it the Rule set in the magazine or Rule set v1.4 found here in the BGG files section?
I always like to use the latest and most current rules when I can.
Thanks much.
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Felsher
United States
Rancho Palos Verdes
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Chris. I use the rules in the magazine, but there is an errata file which.

Here's the errata:

The Russian 1st Cavalry Division counter with the mounted cavalry drawing icon erroneously has a reduced back of 2-2-6 (identical to its front side), and the game is missing a counter for the Russian 1st Cavalry Brigade, which should be a 1-1-6 cavalry unit with a blank back. To fix our error, players should only use the Russian Cavalry counters with the symbol, plus one Russian Cavalry counter with the mounted cavalry drawing (using the reduced 1-1-6 back side) to represent the 1st Cavalry Brigade. We sincerely apologize for this error and hope that it does not interfere with anyone’s enjoyment of this fine game.

53R XX is listed on the reinforcement table (14.6), but is missing its turn of entry designation (7) on the counter.

I just used a marker to black out the double strength side of one counter and marked it as 1st Cavalry Brigade. I also marked a "7" in the right corner of 53R XX.

Great game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent Bryan! Thanks for the quick reply and posting the errata. The game looks awesome and I'm really looking forward to playing it. The map is beautiful and the font used on it and the counters is outstanding.
Thanks again!
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.