$35.00
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do a search on "Clinton kill list".

You will find many sites that point out the deaths of people associated with the Clintons in one way or another. Is this a case of there is smoke, but no fire or is there something going on?

It wouldn't surprise me if people that knew too much were being offed before they could go leaking the wrong information. I imagine that these such tragedies aren't receiving more mainstream press because of the lack of any truly incriminating evidence, thus making it unprofessional journalism. Even still, I find it quite amazing that the Clintons have had 46 deaths happen around them while they were in office.

It also wouldn't surprise me if the Clintons themselves had no direct involvement in any of the killings, meaning they did not condone or authorize any of them. It still very possible though, that those around chose to act on their behalf.

To prevent the poll from being skewed by the death of senior citizens, don't tally any deaths to senior citizens dying from failing health. So ignore people that are 70+ that die from causes other than murder, or unknown causes.

Poll
How many deaths have happened around you?
1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55 *According to a website 53 deaths in connection with the Clintons
56-60
>60
      23 answers
Poll created by bbblasterfire

Either there are people deliberately trying to spoil the poll or there are a lot of deaths associated with some people on here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If the guy that drove the courtesy shuttle from the place I used to get my car worked on died, I wouldn't know and thus wouldn't know to count him. But some of the names on those lists don't have any more of a connection than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
11-15, and that is as someone with a relatively small family and small circle of friends/acquaintances. And note, this is only people I have knowledge of. If you put my life under scrutiny, you could probably find ways to connect me to way, way more deaths.

People die. It is a thing we do. In fact, everyone you've ever associated with? Will die. The more people you know, the more people around you that are gonna die.

Could the Clinton's totally be killing people? Sure.

It could also be the Bush family running false flag operations to put suspicion on them.

It could also be ancient Egyptian curses passed down familial lines.

It could also be ghosts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Add a "GOP sanity" number to that death list. That's bound to cause a spike in the numbers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
StormKnight wrote:
If the guy that drove the courtesy shuttle from the place I used to get my worked on died, I wouldn't know and thus wouldn't know to count him. But some of the names on those lists don't have any more of a connection than that.

I agree with that, but 53 still seems abnormally high to me. It also feels a bit off that so many body guards ended up on the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
If the Clintons are so good at killing people, why is Trump still alive? Although maybe the answer is obvious, any other Republican candidate would beat Hillary in the general election.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Google "Clinton kill list". LOL !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
If the Clintons are so good at killing people, why is Trump still alive? Although maybe the answer is obvious, any other Republican candidate would beat Hillary in the general election.

Trump is still alive because the Clinton's secret cadre of ninjas has been on vacation for the last few months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew will die from an angry keystroke and posthumously blame it on the Clintons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
Google "Clinton kill list". LOL !

I initially thought, "Yeah right whatever." But, if you check out some of the people that have died that were known associates, it does make you stop and think just a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Man, my eyes are rolling so fast I can hardly make out the keyboard.

Let's see, the US Congress ALONE has spent more than $100 million (taxpayer dollars, mind you) and (conservatively) seven years investigating Bill and Hillary. The results? Hillary used a private server and e-mail system while Sec'y of State -- still amazed and sickened she didn't get anything but a "stern warning." About Bill? During a deposition in a civil case (which eventually was thrown out), Bill lied about getting a blowjob from someone other than his wife.

No dead bodies. No rape victims. No secrets leaked to Russia/China/Iran.

So, it's either:

1. The Republicans are enormously incompetent and shouldn't be trusted with the reins of government; or

2. The Republicans are in total cahoots with the Democrats, and we're all fucked until the next revolution starts (TBA).

There are plenty, and I do mean plenty, of things about the Clintons that would be excellent fodder for the presidential campaign -- Hillary's missteps as SoS, the War on Drugs under Bill, Hillary voting for the Iraq War, Bill backing out of have a CIA operative kill Osama bin Laden, etc. etc. etc.

But I kept forgetting: the Internet age. Serious subjects are buried under an avalanche of the trivial and the sensational. This, more than political malfeasance or corporate oligarchs, will doom the Republic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Lake Oswego
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bbblasterfire wrote:
StormKnight wrote:
If the guy that drove the courtesy shuttle from the place I used to get my worked on died, I wouldn't know and thus wouldn't know to count him. But some of the names on those lists don't have any more of a connection than that.

I agree with that, but 53 still seems abnormally high to me. It also feels a bit off that so many body guards ended up on the list.

Would that be a 'pretty legit site'?

Or have you bothered to check any of their claims?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
bbblasterfire wrote:
StormKnight wrote:

Yeah last time this nonsense came up I think someone posted a similar "killed list" for Bush or something like that. It is pretty dumb really, probably 100,000+ people who "know" the Clintons, so no surprise there would be a good number of deaths in that large of a pool of people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
bbblasterfire wrote:
StormKnight wrote:

I didn't check all the names, but some did check out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
I think the better question is, how many people in your life have committed suicide by putting a shotgun to the back of their head and getting off two rounds?

Which one on the 'Clinton list' is this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not really sure, but it is well in double figures.

Of course it all depends on how you define "around you". If it means "any one I have even a tenuous link to" then god knows, might well be as high as 50.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Kudos to OP for his remarkable bravery in posting this.

With so many deaths I'd be really concerned about the potential threat to myself and my family after calling out the dangerous Clintons so directly.

Stay safe OP. Stay safe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
surprise Searched: "Cliton Skill Bliss"; and there's 100s of dozens, if not 1,000s! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, you know that show Dexter? Let's just say officially it has nothing whatsoever to do with the Clintons. :wink: :wink:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My God, she's probably ordering hits right now on our intrepid super-duper Junior Journalist Club out at InfoWars. Thank God this nefarious scheme's been burned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
flag msg tools
Meaningless means there's a strong limit to how much I can mess up!
badge
This overtext is not in use.
mbmbmbmbmb
bbblasterfire wrote:

I'm not sure if 'if you do a google search for it, you'll find a lot of stuff' is a particularly good way of determining whether something is true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dolphinandrew wrote:
bbblasterfire wrote:

I'm not sure if 'if you do a google search for it, you'll find a lot of stuff' is a particularly good way of determining whether something is true.
But a great way of intimidating people, just put their name on the list and laugh away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Graning
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, all my Grandparents but one have died. Family members of my coworkers have also died. Oh my god! All the people I have known have or will die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.