Spain
Donostia
Gipuzkoa
flag msg tools
In a realm beyond sight, the sky shines gold, not blue
badge
There, the Triforce's might makes mortal dreams come true
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not so common for game designers (or publishers should I say) to share details from their products without any monetary compensation. Nowadays we get rulebooks (nice, but not everyone does it) or reviews / previews from lucky youtubers.

However, seeing a gameplay video o reading a rulebook is not always the best to taste the product. What works in a playgroup doesn't mean it will in another.

So I want to give a huge THANK YOU to you guys for sharing this game for us to try it. The theme looked great, game mechanics looked fine, and it definitely is stylish. However 59$ (Europe) is not an amount I'd pay blindly.

Finally, after printing just two decks (and B&W!) my girlfriend wants this game, and can't wait until December (even though she has lost the last four games in a row).

If it wasn't for your openness we might not have backed this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad you took a chance on it - even two packs in black and white is a considerable effort - and I'm doubly glad you enjoyed it! Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Clark
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We printed every thing in color and LOVE the game. So want the REAL deal.... Get them printers working!
Thank the Game Gods for sleeves! This game has become my favorite. First time I ever backed a Kickstarter and it is due to the wonderful folks that are making this beauty that I even considered it.

Looking forward to the expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Lim
Philippines
Iloilo
Oton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ditto!

me. I printed the all the pnp files in colored but i printed it smaller (2-up setting in printer) for lesser expense. i cant help it . i love the game, but dont have much money to back it. this kind of stuff are really expensive in our country.

TYVM too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.