Subject: Mega Civ in Southampton, UK at StabCon, 8th Oct rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cheb
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there!

I'll be running a game of Mega Civ at StabCon at the Jury's Inn in Southampton on the 8th October, just looking for interest now on the StabCon South event on facebook. If you can't make this event but are based in the south of England let me know anyway because I've been hosting regular games at my house since I got the game

Also intending on running a game at HandyCon 2017 too but I'll advertise that closer to the time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed James
England
Portsmouth
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello. I'm from Portsmouth, own the game myself but have only played half a 9 player game so far. Count me as interested for any Mega Civ event in the area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Hankins
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Interested in general, but probably not that particular occasion.

How long do you tend to play in a single sitting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheb
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time was an 8 player game, took 10 hours we just play until some one gets to the Late Iron Age but we haven't played the long game with more than 8 before.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Hankins
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is now a facebook event page for the Southampton MegaCiv game at Stabon:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1688439774808707/

"This is the page to sign up to if you want to play Mega Civ at StabCon South 2016!

We will be playing the full game, basic AST. Everyone must know how to play (you don't have to be an expert and noobs are totally welcome!) - the full rulebook is on board game geek

We will play until the end, unless the group would prefer to stop at a prearranged time (say midnight)"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Dion
Canada
flag msg tools
Any future plans for another game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheb
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! We will be hosting a game at HandyCon in High Wycombe on the 21st Jan 2017

We'll be hosting in Southampton again too, probably not until February now though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.