$20.00
Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Feudum» Forums » News

Subject: Story Behind the Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hey Folks,

Here's an article from the Columbia Business Times that you might enjoy:

MU Professor within Reach of His Board Game
http://columbiabusinesstimes.com/2016/08/30/mu-professor-wit...



10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a nice article, I read it when you posted it on Facebook. Nice to have some hometown support. It must be fun relating your experience with your students, and it must also be interesting from their perspective seeing their professor as a burgeoning entrepreneur.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Watts
New Zealand
Hawera South Taranaki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great article. Going to back this one. Love the art work and the massive board
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Nice article. Can't wait for the kickstarter. This might be the game that finally gets my wife into board gaming!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
That's a nice article, I read it when you posted it on Facebook. Nice to have some hometown support. It must be fun relating your experience with your students, and it must also be interesting from their perspective seeing their professor as a burgeoning entrepreneur.


Thanks Jason, Yeah, it's a blast! I'm also the faculty advisor for the University of Missouri's Board Game Club. Recently, we had a club fair and signed up about 80 more members! The turn out to the first event was fantastic. I enjoy being a board game ambassador for sure... (Especially for Euros). : )
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
foognut wrote:
Great article. Going to back this one. Love the art work and the massive board


It is massive (Panda had to make an exception with me)...and consequently heavier than most games. Despite a higher manufacturing cost per game, I chose to keep the MSRP price and Kickstarter price low, going against recommended manufacturing cost to MSRP ratios. This is where backers will realize the value as opposed to seeing it in a shipping subsidy.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
fpvillalobos wrote:
Nice article. Can't wait for the kickstarter. This might be the game that finally gets my wife into board gaming!


Haha... The ultimate goal of any board gamer. Quality time with the wife playing a heavy Euro.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.