2 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » Rules

Subject: Davith fell swoop surge dodged rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mihai Iliescu
msg tools
Hi

Can I use 2 surges on Davith attack dices for Fell Swoop if the imperial enemy has dodged the whole attack via the white dice ?
I know that Conditions via surges, beneficial or harmful require damage to be taken, while Recovery does not, and neither does Strain recovery for heroes.
I saw that some Deployment cards such as Kayn Somos, can still use the surges for ex: Squad Command, so Fell Swoop looks similar, but I wonder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Fell Swoop is not Blast, Cleave, or a Condition keyword, so it can be triggered and gets resolved even when the target of the attack suffered no damage (as is the case when the attack misses due to dodge or insufficient accuracy, or when the defender blocks all damage in the attack pool).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.