Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Solomon
Spain
San Juan
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have owned this game since childhood but my copy of the game never came with a copy of the rules so I have never been able to play it properly. I have never met anyone that owns it either, so this is a fairly hopeless appeal for someone out there who owns the game or has access to the rules to get in touch. Email or snail mail copies, free or at a price, whatever, please get in touch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reinhard S.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
markasol wrote:
I have owned this game since childhood but my copy of the game never came with a copy of the rules so I have never been able to play it properly. I have never met anyone that owns it either, so this is a fairly hopeless appeal for someone out there who owns the game or has access to the rules to get in touch. Email or snail mail copies, free or at a price, whatever, please get in touch!

Hallo,

I DO own the game and although it is very old and the pieces have been replaced by game pieces from RISK, the rules are fine.

I can scan them for You, at no cost

Greetings, Reinhard / Germany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Solomon
Spain
San Juan
Alicante
flag msg tools
mbmb
Vielen Dank Reinhard for your kind offer but someone else already sent me a copy so it will not be necessary for you to anymore. At last I can play the game. Schuess!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.