$30.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Paypal: $15 off $75 until 9/21 YMMV / Target: $5 off $50 / eBay free shipping rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I only got this from my Slickdeals alert. That'll teach me to not set my PayPal Notifications to News and Promotions. Anyway, here's the link with the details. eBay purchases are excluded, but KS backers might find this useful for anything ending this week. Some PayPal customers are receiving different offers. "Excluded transactions from the Offer include but are not limited to the following: donations, gift certificate payments, purchases of gift cards, send money transactions, eBay seller fees, eBay purchases paid via an eBay invoice." http://slickdeals.net/f/9106375-paypal-10-off-75-end-of-summ...

Offers: https://www.paypal.com/deals/offers

fyi, Target also has a "$5 off $50" offer on the PayPal site. Target occasionally has a sale on boardgames. "Offer excludes: Electronics, Digital Photo Frames, Toys, Baby Diapers, Baby Toiletries, Baby Food & Formula, Men’s Shavers & Grooming Products, Movies, Music, Books, Clearance Items, Grocery& Essential Items, Target Gift Cards and Specialty Gift Cards and Limited Time Design Collections and Collaborations"

The eBay free shipping might be useful next time there's an eBay flash sale. These offers expire 12/30/16, so you have plenty of time.

Let me know if any of these PayPal offers didn't work. I guess you might as well use them if you're making a purchase anyway...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't it $10 off? How do you activate it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
Seems to be a targeted offer. I don't see this email or offer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no email or offer either

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I don't think there is any way to use PayPal to pay for Kickstarters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Buerger
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Not entirely true, a few have the option to use paypal to back outside of KS. Mutant chronicles is doing so right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure eBay purchases are excluded? I don't believe a "buy now" item on eBay is paid via invoice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I logged into Paypal and my offer was $10 off $100. Which just happens to be the magic free shipping threshold for a couple of websites I frequent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Riddell
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
Also, I don't think there is any way to use PayPal to pay for Kickstarters.
I know it is a little off topic, but I suggest getting a PayPal debit card which allows you to do just that. I do it all of the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
I logged into Paypal and my offer was $10 off $100. Which just happens to be the magic free shipping threshold for a couple of websites I frequent.

Where did you find the offer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K BOT
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI uses PayPal. Could be worth a shot on a $100 free shipping order. That's an additional 10% off whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
works for me! thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
London
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
madaxer wrote:

When you're on account overview there's 3 blue buttons in the top right corner pay or send money, get a credit overview in seconds and another that said Get $10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
madaxer wrote:

When you're on account overview there's 3 blue buttons in the top right corner pay or send money, get a credit overview in seconds and another that said Get $10.

I see the Target 5 off 50 offer, but cant find the 3 dots, or the Get $10 link

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
madaxer wrote:

Definitely looks like YMMV. I have "Pay or send money", "Shopping is rewarding" (leading to a Visa ad), and "Get a Credit Decision in Seconds". Good to hear some of us saved a few bucks!

Not entirely sure eBay purchases are excluded. Just quoting what the exceptions are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't find it until I went to https://www.paypal-promo.com/bounceback-sept/204608-21100.ht...

You can register right there and see if you're eligible. I am not eligible. Presumably because I am too awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Horror Leader wrote:
Couldn't find it until I went to https://www.paypal-promo.com/bounceback-sept/204608-21100.ht...

You can register right there and see if you're eligible. I am not eligible. Presumably because I am too awesome.

Apparently I'm too awesome as well! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Jones
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
You are who you choose to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
Horror Leader wrote:

Apparently I'm too awesome as well! laugh

I hate being awesome... yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
justin barnhill
United States
Oxford
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bummer...also too awesome.

im also a paypal business member...and run all of my household debits thru paypal for the cashback. i guess paypal is giving me enough free money already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also too awesome, which I find odd because I hardly ever use paypal. Maybe not awesome after all...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Canadians are way too fucking awesome for this shit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Gibson
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never seems to be eligible for the Amazon ones or Paypal, wonder what qualifies you?

Wonder if its if you have a CC with them. Or lack of use as I use Amazon and Paypal frequently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see any offers at Target or PayPal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
juggernaut64 wrote:
Never seems to be eligible for the Amazon ones or Paypal, wonder what qualifies you?

Wonder if its if you have a CC with them. Or lack of use as I use Amazon and Paypal frequently.

Probably lack of use. I use paypal almost daily and never get these offers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morgenegg
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried to use offer and was rejected. I was told it was only available to certain users.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.