Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Carcassonne: The City» Forums » General

Subject: Reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Gast

Weyauwega
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance this game gets reprinted? Anyone have any info or when it might be?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melody Klein
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see a reprint too. This is my most wanted Carcassonne game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Melody303 wrote:
I'd love to see a reprint too. This is my most wanted Carcassonne game.


Same here
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Miranda
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TyDeL wrote:
Melody303 wrote:
I'd love to see a reprint too. This is my most wanted Carcassonne game.


Same here
I've sent an email to Hams in Glück to see if and when they'll reprint it.

What is the publisher in the US?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Miranda
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fargow wrote:
TyDeL wrote:
Melody303 wrote:
I'd love to see a reprint too. This is my most wanted Carcassonne game.


Same here
I've sent an email to Hams in Glück to see if and when they'll reprint it.

What is the publisher in the US?


reply not as good as I imagined:

"Hello Mr. Miranda,

actually, we don’t have a plan for this, but a reprint in the next year is possible. Sorry, that we can’t say more yet.

With kind regards,

Dirk Geilenkeuser
------------------------------------------
Dirk Geilenkeuser
Hans im Glück Verlag"
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.