Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To whoever is creating the app for this glorious game:

I'm sure I'm not all by myself when I say I can't wait any longer for this app to come out so I can spend all my time playing it. Meanwhile, after I'm done refreshing the App Store everyday I would love to stare at some pictures of screen shots of the game in progress within the app.

Also, I hope there will be an option for single sessions or multi-sessions (Async). I personally can't stand Async play, waiting for my opponent to make his move for days and days slowly loosing interest in the game. Playing an entire game through the app in one sitting sounds perfect. Or at least the option to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be Vlaada and the CGE Digital team.

Rather than refreshing the app store every day, there is a blog on BGG of iOS games coming out - they will have the info on it.

I will ask CGE to share some screenshots - the team are very busy working on it right now as it will be shown to people at Essen. The core game is done, but they are working on all the extra bits, and want to get it just right before releasing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jablonovsky
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

You can watch a bit of gameplay as Vlaada explains basic features here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghY52mP34tk
(however, you don't see much of Age I, II or III, but the game already has everything from that ages, too)

you can see one screenshot and a bit of Vlaada's talk about features here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/53725/app-news-vlaada-chv...

currently, we are still working on the GUI, AIs, and multiplayer - the app is in a good shape, but we want it to be perfect, so there is still a lot of work to do, there are still some months ahead of us
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Bailey Sr.
United States
Jonesborough
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last post was September. Anything new to update us on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Fling
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just looked yesterday... not a word, they keep saying it will be a few more months. Im sure now that a few months have passed, it will only be a few MORE months.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.