Sagrada» Forums » General

Subject: Sagrada group pledge the Netherlands rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rik Claessens
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hi guys,

I would like to check if there is interest for a group pledge of Sagrada for the Netherlands. We can order multitudes of 6 games. If we manage to make the pledge larger than 12 games, I can contact the creator again for a possibly even larger discount. Let me know!

1 x Sagrada = $39 + $13 = $52
6 x Sagrada = $228 + $28 = $256 / 6 = $42,67
12x Sagrada = $456 + $28 = $484 / 12 = $40,33

Here's the list:

* rikclaessens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corina AC
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If we indeed have enough people for a group pledge, then count me in! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Claessens
Netherlands
flag msg tools
corinaac2012 wrote:
If we indeed have enough people for a group pledge, then count me in! meeple

We're already at 13 now. We've started to list group backers on bordspelmania as well, so we already gathered some people over there
http://www.bordspelmania.eu/crowdfunding-f80/topic18337.html

So now that's plus one I guess!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corina AC
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Do I need to register on bordspelmania myself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Claessens
Netherlands
flag msg tools
corinaac2012 wrote:
Great! Do I need to register on bordspelmania myself?

Only if you want. I already mentioned that you want in on the group pledge.
When things need to arranged for payment I can message you here or forward your contact details for whomever is going to organize it.
Currently someone suggested to do a combo Belgium/The Netherlands pledge, but I think we'll lose a lot to shipping costs that way, so we'll have to see what happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Ramsey
msg tools
Count me in too! So how does this exactly work, or do I hear the details after the kickstarter is done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Claessens
Netherlands
flag msg tools
douggie wrote:
Count me in too! So how does this exactly work, or do I hear the details after the kickstarter is done?

We have a complete order now of 12, so I have contacted those people to arrange the funds etc. We need to order multitudes of 6 however, and we're now at 3 extra people. When we have 6 I can add those to the pledge and I contact you to arrange the payment etc. Or when someone backs out I will contact you as well.
Pickup can be done in Delft or the game will be shipped to your address, whatever you prefer. In any case I like to try to arrange everything before the kickstarter ends to ensure nobody is in the group pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Ramsey
msg tools
rikclaessens wrote:
douggie wrote:

We have a complete order now of 12, so I have contacted those people to arrange the funds etc. We need to order multitudes of 6 however, and we're now at 3 extra people. When we have 6 I can add those to the pledge and I contact you to arrange the payment etc. Or when someone backs out I will contact you as well.
Pickup can be done in Delft or the game will be shipped to your address, whatever you prefer. In any case I like to try to arrange everything before the kickstarter ends to ensure nobody is in the group pledge.

Ok, thanks for the information, good to know how it works! Just let me know in time if it doesn't work out with the multitude of 6, because if it doesn't, I will just order it myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Claessens
Netherlands
flag msg tools
douggie wrote:

Ok, thanks for the information, good to know how it works! Just let me know in time if it doesn't work out with the multitude of 6, because if it doesn't, I will just order it myself.

Will do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corina AC
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Rik. I got your email and will transfer the money later today! Thank you! meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Claessens
Netherlands
flag msg tools
corinaac2012 wrote:
Hey Rik. I got your email and will transfer the money later today! Thank you! meeple

Great! Thanks

Edit: Got the money Corina, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Claessens
Netherlands
flag msg tools
douggie wrote:
rikclaessens wrote:
douggie wrote:

Hi Douglas,

I have contacted you via PM, we're ready to order a next set of 6 games, 18 in total now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikki Verlaan
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I still join the pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Claessens
Netherlands
flag msg tools
N0kk0 wrote:
Can I still join the pledge?

We have to find another set of 6 people, then it would be possible.
I'll put you on the list for now and I'll let you know if we can make a next set of 6.
This is the main forum topic where we are handling the group pledge:

http://www.bordspelmania.eu/crowdfunding-f80/topic18337-120....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.