$30.00
$5.00
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a form letter which has no details. It just says you are being audited.

So far Trump isn't releasing that letter either.

And in the video-- Kelly is caught flat footed by the question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
There is a form letter which has no details. It just says you are being audited.

Good for him. I don't trust the current administration as they have proven to use the IRA as a weapon against their political opponents. It's actually helping his case the more you moonbats scream about it.

Trump may be a colossal douche, but he is changing the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
HE 'bought-off' a "vowel" too accompany HIS initial 'letter': fu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
:p HE 'bought-off' a "vowel" too accompany HIS initial 'letter': :f::u:
I;ll have a cuntstenant please Carol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
GROGnads wrote:
HE 'bought-off' a "vowel" too accompany HIS initial 'letter': fu
slatersteven wrote:
I;ll have a cuntstenant please Carol.
fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Good for him. I don't trust the current administration as they have proven to use the IRA as a weapon against their political opponents. It's actually helping his case the more you moonbats scream about it.

Is that the old officials, the provos on the continuity IRA.
Because it used to be that Arseholes in America helped the IRA not the other way round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Is that the old officials, the provos on the continuity IRA.
Because it used to be that Arseholes in America helped the IRA not the other way round.
11/9, Muslim terrorists kill 3,000 IRA supporters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/donald-trump-taxes/in...

The new story is you can't handle the truth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

It is interesting that Palestinian supporters like you also seem to not see the similarities between the Irish lands that were stolen.

I wonder if it's not really about returning stolen land, but rather about hating Jews and the Irish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

It is interesting that Palestinian supporters like you also seem to not see the similarities between the Irish lands that were stolen.

I wonder if it's not really about returning stolen land, but rather about hating Jews and the Irish.
I have long argued that we should pull out of Ulster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

I'd stay away from British Internal politics, Jeremy - you can barely grasp our own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

And we all know when colossal douches call the shots, things will be better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
windsagio wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

I'd stay away from British Internal politics, Jeremy - you can barely grasp our own.

"Barely"

Hmm I don't know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I have to say I'm struggling with the IRS conspiracy here.

If the IRS are out to get Trump then surely they should be withdrawing the audit, depriving him of even that bad an excuse to refuse to disclose his records.

Or more likely someone at the IRS would just email Trump's records to the Clinton campaign but whatevs like this is serious anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
myopia wrote:
I have to say I'm struggling with the IRS conspiracy here.

If the IRS are out to get Trump then surely they should be withdrawing the audit, depriving him of even that bad an excuse to refuse to disclose his records.

Or more likely someone at the IRS would just email Trump's records to the Clinton campaign but whatevs like this is serious anyway.

Man you make a good point. This conspiracy against conservatives is TERRIBLE at controlled leaks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well if the dumb bastard keeps claiming hes worth umptemm suaddbillion - he shoudlnt complain if he gets a tax bill for it.

It;s his own fault for not getting a decent shady tax accountant and outting it all in Ireland like any self respecting honest corporation does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

And we all know when colossal douches call the shots, things will be better.

Well, to their credit, Obama supporters have been saying "things are better", so perhaps your quip is quite true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
well if the dumb bastard keeps claiming hes worth umptemm suaddbillion - he shoudlnt complain if he gets a tax bill for it.

It;s his own fault for not getting a decent shady tax accountant and outting it all in Ireland like any self respecting honest corporation does.

Here in this country, we don't tax people for having vast sums of WEALTH. (Unless they are resident aliens, then we f*&k 'em good with FBAR penalties...)

We may tax them on their INCOME, but not their WEALTH.

We don't take their WEALTH until they die - then the IRS really f*^ks 'em good.

(And seriously, what is it with people posting from their phones without checking grammar and/or spelling? uptemm? suaddbillion? WTF?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like this is the new reason for not releasing

"Donald Trump's son has a new reason to explain why his father won't release his tax returns: They'll steal from his political message.

"Because he's got a 12,000-page tax return that would create ... financial auditors out of every person in the country asking questions that would detract from (his father's) main message," Donald Trump, Jr. told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review in a piece published Wednesday."

Rep. Steve King, an Iowa Republican, told CNN's Chris Cuomo on Wednesday that putting out the returns would lead to misinterpretations.
"With a $10 billion business, if Donald Trump dumped his taxes out today, there would be all kinds of misinterpretations of that and maybe some real interpretations of that between now and November. That would be the only discussion we'd have," King, a Trump supporter, said on "New Day." "So I'd say the window is closed on that but I wish he had done so last March or April."

Basically saying the obvious. There is damaging stuff in there and The Donald is trying to hide it.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/donald-trump-taxes/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"umptemm suaddbillion" it was an exaggeration of umpteem billions - just like his claims of wealth!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Good for him.

So you think Global Climate Change is a giant multinational conspiracy but, you'll buy anything Trump says without a shred of evidence? Jesus, I'd like to be the car salesman when you walk in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
growlley wrote:

Here in this country, we don't tax people for having vast sums of WEALTH. (Unless they are resident aliens, then we f*&k 'em good with FBAR penalties...)

(And seriously, what is it with people posting from their phones without checking grammar and/or spelling? uptemm? suaddbillion? WTF?)

The death tax is optional. If you have enough money to be eligible to pay the death tax, you have enough resources to avoid the death tax.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Terwox wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
growlley wrote:

The death tax is optional. If you have enough money to be eligible to pay the death tax, you have enough resources to avoid the death tax.

The democracy protection tax, you can't take it with you tax, and anti-growth of new nobility classes tax does still sting some but we need to remove some of the exemptions that have been built up.

In 2014, the estate* tax raised $19.3 billion according to the OMB

*democracy protection tax, you can't take it with you tax, and anti-growth of new nobility classes tax
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
No proof Donald Trump is actually being audited.

"Today, Harold Bornstein said Trump appendectomy was at age 11. In December, he said it was age 10." -- Maggie Haberman, The New York Times https://twitter.com/maggieNYT

Apparently The New York Times has appendix truthers also.

(It must be so sad for Democrats that they have nominated a candidate that has been a professional liar and grifter for a quarter century.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sikeospi wrote:
Quote:
No proof Donald Trump is actually being audited.

(It must be so sad for Democrats that they have nominated a candidate that has been a professional liar and grifter for a quarter century.)

So the GOP found a greater liar and grifter to compete
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.