Subject: Card spoilers in marnaudo's/marcowargamer's video review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Colddie
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I have based the information on what is known/not on Arkham DB. Sorry for the quality but they are mostly decipherable, I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw some pics of Agnes (and her signature cards) on imgur (http://imgur.com/a/nShQi). I guess they come from the same source.

Have you been able to show Skidd's signature cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Colddie
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, they are not visible in the stack, in fact the deck looks like they were not there, maybe Marco was playing with him and that is why they have not been with the rest. I was not able to see them on the table as well, although I have been looking for them, Skidd's the guy I will probably be playing, so I am interested what his tricks are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Clements
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
Turns out Esseb did touch the flag. Don't tell him I said so though.
mbmbmbmbmb
That is true he seems to have hid those cards

Nice to see more of the mystic cards. Higher risk, high reward cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Cain
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nushura wrote:
I saw some pics of Agnes (and her signature cards) on imgur (http://imgur.com/a/nShQi). I guess they come from the same source.

Have you been able to show Skidd's signature cards?

Thanks for the link! Agnes' design makes me wonder if we'll have the option to deliberately fail a skill test - say she's at low health, but high sanity, and you flip that treachery that tests willpower and gives you horror if it fails. It might be advantageous in that scenario to take the fail, take some horror, and polish off an enemy who is close to killing you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.