Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Lampard
Australia
Mandurah
WA
flag msg tools
Hello TM fans.

I tried loading a map I cooked up onto online TM by creating a game with Loon Lakes and then swapping the address for my home made map on the admin page. However, I got an error about the DB...looked a bit technical for me

Does anyone know if there's a way to play home made maps on the on-line game please?

I don't need them ranked or anything fancy, it's just for the joy of dicking around really.

Cheers

Norm

p.s. Here's my error message:

DBD:g:b do failed: ERROR: insert or update on table "game" violates foreign key constraint "game_base_map_fkey" DETAIL: Key (base_map)=(ba49f73aaea414a13da26881fe18ef452699e6a2) is not present in table "map_variant". at DB/IndexGame.pm line 29.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loon
United States
flag msg tools
mb
It doesn't work on snellman, to prevent the DB from getting cluttered with random joke maps.

It *does* work on TMAI, if you edit the code when you load a game. You won't be able to play public games that way, but it'll let you try out your map. (You can also edit the code to make some/all players human-controlled.)

I'll edit in a link to a long post by James about the things you can do with TMAI.
Edit: found it! *click*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lampard
Australia
Mandurah
WA
flag msg tools
jsnmthw wrote:
It doesn't work on snellman, to prevent the DB from getting cluttered with random joke maps.

It *does* work on TMAI, if you edit the code when you load a game. You won't be able to play public games that way, but it'll let you try out your map. (You can also edit the code to make some/all players human-controlled.)

I'll edit in a link to a long post by James about the things you can do with TMAI.
Edit: found it! *click*

Thank you, much appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.