Ralph Bienert
Germany
Gaimersheim
flag msg tools
publisher
Game's Up / Board Game Heroes
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

every game pre-ordered or bought at the fair in Essen (13 - 16 Oct 2016) comes along with a tiny give-away (as long as stock lasts).

The small package contains the "Stones Of Fate", two nice acrylic stones (black for the Fomori and amber for the tribes).

During the game (either permanently or at the end of each round), players are able to keep track of the amount of locations occupied by the Fomori and by the tribes respectively.

For this purpose, the stones are laid next to the Fame Point Track, indicating the respective amount (e.g. if Balor/Fomori occupy 17 locations, the black stone is put next to the number 17 of the Fame Point Track).

Ralph
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WRS WRS
Poland
Ropczyce
Podkarpacie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we see any picture?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bienert
Germany
Gaimersheim
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a nice addition, and one that people who don't get it can't really complain about either
That being said, I sure hope they're not all gone when I come to pick up my preorder on Friday
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Lazov
Macedonia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read this post, i bought it at the booth at Essen and even got it signed by Martin Wallace but i did not receive any promos !!!
Any leftover to send them via mail if they are small enough by any chance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bienert
Germany
Gaimersheim
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

they are nearly run out. Send me an email with your address to:

info[at]games-up.de

Best

Ralph

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.