Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Lachance
Canada
sherbrooke
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I just received my game but i noticed that there is no pack of replacement cards in the box. I took a look to the files to see the change and according to the file, i'm supposed to change two ship building cards. I've only one ship building in my inventory BUT i have 110 cards. Do i missed something?

Thank you
H.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Husk wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just received my game but i noticed that there is no pack of replacement cards in the box. I took a look to the files to see the change and according to the file, i'm supposed to change two ship building cards. I've only one ship building in my inventory BUT i have 110 cards. Do i missed something?

Thank you
H.

No, you have not missed anything. 110 cards are correct. The other Ship Building replacement card is for the mini-expansion add-on, which you have to pay $5 to the Kickstarter amount in order to get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Lachance
Canada
sherbrooke
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thumbsup

Thank you!
H

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingólfur Valsson
Iceland
Sauðárkrókur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Husk wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thank you
H.

The replacement cards were bundled with a grey 4"x6" Collectors Card in a clear plastic sleeve. I can perhaps give you a rundown of what changes are when I get home later today.

Those I remember now are the Carthage magistrate had a different last ability, possibly that he could grab the whole reserve for 1 silver.

Tyndaris had grapes instead of wagon

One of the grey empire cards was missing a cost (supposed to be 4) and a bribe symbol.

2 ship building ones, not sure what the difference was, and I think the last one was some military unit, Carthage slingers or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Lachance
Canada
sherbrooke
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Thanks for the info.

Just mentionning that i will receive the pack of replacement soon. they already know that some box missing it.

top-notch service!

H.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingólfur Valsson
Iceland
Sauðárkrókur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
KronikAlkoholik wrote:

I have also created a PDF for those replacement cards and uploaded it to BGG. That file is here: Replacement Card Sheet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heidebrecht
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let you know - Don alerted me (also in Canada) that Boardgamebliss, his Canadian mailer forgot to package the six replacement cards and are sending them out separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Taylor
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools

Hi there

I have bought the game from another BGG user and have all the extra cards in with no expansion.

Can you confirm which is the ship building card replacement just for the base game.

I assume it is the one that costs 4 without the green circled 1 in the right corner.

Thanks for your help.

Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
YAKOBU wrote:

Hi there

I have bought the game from another BGG user and have all the extra cards in with no expansion.

Can you confirm which is the ship building card replacement just for the base game.

I assume it is the one that costs 4 without the green circled 1 in the right corner.

Thanks for your help.

Rob

Hi Rob,

That is correct. The Ship Building card without the green circled 1 is the base game card replacement.

Don

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Taylor
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools

Thanks Don.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.