Popular Tags: [View All]
S McDougall
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I have a question regarding what happens to the 4th Pz (Hoepner) after they take Leningrad. I think the standard rules say that they go into the reinforcement pool.

Question is, where are they deployed if drawn? Any staging area? Or should I follow Optional Rule 14.2?

Thanks
Steven
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Hoepner can't leave Leningrad Road boxes if you are playing only with standard rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe we should add

"and - if drawn - they are deployed in any German Staging Area, as if they were White Blocks"

after

"the four Blocks of the 4th Panzer Group are added to the German Reinforcement Pool."

emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
mbmbmbmbmb
ULTIMO wrote:
I believe we should add

"and - if drawn - they are deployed in any German Staging Area, as if they were White Blocks"

after

"the four Blocks of the 4th Panzer Group are added to the German Reinforcement Pool."

emanuele

I see I was wrong, then... Hoepner can go to the map with the standard rules, in the final phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well,

that's my fault.

You were not wrong, in the sense that the rule is not clearly written.

Sorry for the incovenience, but thank you all for the hint.

emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S McDougall
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Many thanks for the clarification Emanuele - much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O. C.
Spain
flag msg tools
blablabla
badge
lololo
mbmbmbmbmb
ULTIMO wrote:
I believe we should add

Same treatment for 48th Panzer Corp from Kiev (deployed in German Staging Area if drawn)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kay göttelmann
msg tools
hello,

my english is not the best, sorry for that! But it isn't 100% clear for me how it works with the 'road to leningrad'. If hoepner haven't already passed the road to leningrad, and i randomly select one unit of the 4th panzer group from the reinforcement pool, this unit from now on accompaning Hoepner on the road to leninggrad!? if i activate hoepner now to go ahead, i have to roll hits for both of them (so it gets harder to progress to leningrad??)!? And thats the part, it gets really confusing for me. Is it legitme to take heopner hq alone and complete the road to leningrad, but let the units accompaning him behind him? whistle

Or is it that way, how i understand it now here, that ever i pulled a unit from the 4th panzer group, they into a staging area of my choice, independet if hoepner hq seized leningrad or not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Kay,

does it help to know that the maximum number of boxes Hoepner may move in 1 Impulse is limited by the number of Blocks he has on the Road to leningrad, no matter how many hits are scored.

Example: Hoepner is activated at full strength (4 stars), and has only 1 acompanying Block. He rolls 4 dice, and scores 3 hits. However he can just advance by one Box.

emanuele
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kay göttelmann
msg tools
ups..i must admit that i don't read this part carefully enough, sorry!

thanks for the fast awnsering!meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.