Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nigel Prebble
United Kingdom
Herne Bay
Coastal Leisure Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I buy 2 or more core sets should I keep them mint in the shrink-wrap on my shelf as an investment or, do I need to open them for maximum enjoyment?

All these threads about 2 cores are confusing me, apples only have one so why do games need more?

Life used to be so easy…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please delete and check all those other topic, take the time and you will find the answer why you need
42! Core Sets and half of that amount in Deluxe Expansions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario
United States
Mesa
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vex85 wrote:
Please delete and check all those other topic, take the time and you will find the answer why you need

Close, you do need 42 core sets, but you need double that amount in Deluxe Expansions and 1.5 times the the amount of the 2 added together of each Mythos packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Prebble
United Kingdom
Herne Bay
Coastal Leisure Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vex85 wrote:

Hey guys not so serious, I was just having fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about the Expansion which comes out for Lord or the Ring, they should be added wit 0,25 per expansions. Or? Not sure about this, may be I open 50 Topics and ask almost the same^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawby
msg tools
mbmbmb
If you do get 42 sets, that would mean 42 Roland Banks' with 42 Roland's .38 Specials... Dem monsters won't stand a chance. goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jawby wrote:
If you do get 42 sets, that would mean 42 Roland Banks' with 42 Roland's .38 Specials... Dem monsters won't stand a chance. goo

So true! What about MAGIC!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon Neff
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jawby wrote:

I don't think Daisy will survive reading 42 Necronomicons though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.