Popular Tags: [View All]
Wim van Gruisen
Netherlands
Den Bosch
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
The last line of the description of this game sounded familiar. A quick search on Google showed that I had remembered correctly; it was the tagline for "Cthulhu for President", a game that Chaosium, the publisher of the Call of Cthulhu RPG, had published in the nineties.

And the company has published a new version, with the same tagline, this year. And with a great picture:

When a game company uses, in the promotion of its game, the tagline from another game from another publisher, that looks a bit awkward to me.

(and yes, I posted a similar message in the geeklist for Spiel Essen. That's where I saw the tag first. I commented on it without knowing that the company had used the same line in the description here on BGG.I reposted it because the topic is not only relevant for visitors to Essen)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Riddle
United States
Leesburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Really? File this under "who cares" and "what difference does it make?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.