Popular Tags: [View All]
Christina Crouch
United Kingdom
Tadley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the rules are available for this yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
malibu_babe_28 wrote:
Does anyone know if the rules are available for this yet?
Have you checked the official website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Crouch
United Kingdom
Tadley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, they aren't there. http://www.zmangames.com/downloadable-files.html#letter-p

I was just posting in a hopeful manner in case someone from ZMan were watching, and it might prod them to get the rules up ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek Domański
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
malibu_babe_28 wrote:
I was just posting in a hopeful manner in case someone from ZMan were watching, and it might prod them to get the rules up ninja
They do have a contact form. It's more likely that someone from ZMan is watching those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Crouch
United Kingdom
Tadley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked via the contact form and they said "in the next week or so"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AJ Harris
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
malibu_babe_28 wrote:
I asked via the contact form and they said "in the next week or so"

Guess it's "or so," then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geppo Muzzak
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Are the rules out yet!?
OCT/NOV is here... Amazon lists it from CollecTOYbles in stock on Nov20th... but the rules? Please post the rules as soon as you find them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Crouch
United Kingdom
Tadley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I check their website each day for the rules but they are still not up. I seem to remember that when they released the original base game, they put the rules up literally the Tuesday before Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geppo Muzzak
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
New characters we don't know about and a series of purple and green dice we know nothing about. I think the game is now shipping because on some websites you can PREorder it while, on other sites, you can actually order it (release date was basically a few days ago, on those websites... I think one is GTS).

It is imminent but there's no official date. I'd love to see a gameplay video, something... why don't they publish something... if they don't publish it BEFORE the release, then WHEN!?

Strange really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James David Romo
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GShock112 wrote:
New characters we don't know about and a series of purple and green dice we know nothing about. I think the game is now shipping because on some websites you can PREorder it while, on other sites, you can actually order it (release date was basically a few days ago, on those websites... I think one is GTS).

It is imminent but there's no official date. I'd love to see a gameplay video, something... why don't they publish something... if they don't publish it BEFORE the release, then WHEN!?

Strange really.

I emailed them. I'm told that the rules will be posted on their website by the end of the day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleks Zuwalski
Poland
flag msg tools
Rules are up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.