• [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
This year's collection has long since sold out (only 80 copies). Any reserved copies which haven't been collected within a couple hours at Essen will then be sold on a first-come first-served basis.

In short, you email John Bohrer and ask to be added to the list and he'll give you instructions from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene van der Pijll
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clearclaw wrote:
This year's collection has long since sold out (only 80 copies). Any reserved copies which haven't been collected within a couple hours at Essen will then be sold on a first-come first-served basis.

I've heard that John has sent out all Essen sets already, so there won't be any copies of the games at Essen. There's no point in waiting for uncollected copies this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Fältman
Sweden
Helsingborg
flag msg tools
badge
Red Sonic Underwear
mbmbmbmbmb
pijll wrote:

I've heard that John has sent out all Essen sets already, so there won't be any copies of the games at Essen. There's no point in waiting for uncollected copies this year.

I very much doubt that is true for the 80 copies that are supposed to be picked up in Essen! It's likely true for the US Essen sets though, i.e. the not-to-be-picked-up-in-Essen Essen sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.