Subject: Marvel Dice Masters: Doctor Strange Team Pack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So this is cool. It's like a starter set but with only the character cards and dice. It comes with 8 characters - 3 cards, and 2 dice each. It's a pretty good value at Miniature Market for $7.49. I bought 2 so I could get 4 dice per character.

Doctor Strange Team at MM

It's almost like an LCG type expansion - I hope they do more of these!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marvel Dice Masters: Doctor Strange Team Pack

Several video reviews here

Also this is only the first - there's another for the Defenders currently scheduled for March 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
pk2317 wrote:
Marvel Dice Masters: Doctor Strange Team Pack

Several video reviews here

Also this is only the first - there's another for the Defenders currently scheduled for March 2017.

Ah - cool. Thanks. There are so many different Dicemasters products now; I didn't see that there is already a separate listing. But this is such a great way to add to a starter set without having to buy boosters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely! This thread actually reminded me to submit the 4th video from TheReservePool, as well as add The Defenders to the BGG database (as well as the just-announced DC Annual Starter: Superman/Wonder Woman)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.