Subject: He's a father, many times over rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/13/health/fertility-doctor-impreg...

Talk about a lack of ethics. Given that donations are sometimes anonymous, and hold harmless agreements are signed, one wonders if this happens more than you typically hear about. I never understood the mentality of donors, personally, I want to know who all my progeny are, but for some men, it apparently is not an issue, or concern. I guess if all men felt the way I do about donating my genetics to the cause, there wouldn't be such clinics, which may not be good for the women that want to conceive.

Curious if anyone here has donated, and what their mindset was, and why they decided to donate at the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This guys is like Kermit Gosnel's bizzaro style nemesis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can see rather a big lawsuit coming though he won't have an income after he is struck off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I doubt the Doctor would admit it but I can imagine someone getting a kick out of the thought of their genetic progeny spreading across the Earth (or at least the state).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.