Kickstarter link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Slightly early launch, but could probably back it in pnp level for now. Wonder if cards are printable in mtg size -> easiest to sleeve? The special dice may involve some challenge when making an own copy. I may also upgrade to higher level depending on the shipping costs which are at the moment unknown. Because if for card game shipping ends up being $20+, it's usually better to buy from retail. I'm interested hearing more about the game, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dakerjohn wrote:
KS links are forbidden by BGG policy, so go check it out!

They're only verboten in general comments sections.

Kickstarter link

I'd love to back this game as I'm an adventure card game junky, but my finances are a bit tight right now. I hit the remind me button to check back later.

Curious that there's literally no information about the 2 expansions available anywhere on the campaign page, nor is there any gameplay or rules. This game is out in Europe, why isn't the page overflowing with information?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Daker
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
dakerjohn wrote:
KS links are forbidden by BGG policy, so go check it out!

They're only verboten in general comments sections.

Oh, good, didn't know that. I've edited the original post to include it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know of a play through / session video in english ? For a game already out in German there seems to be relatively little info on gameplay. Hoping some more comes out as the campaign progresses...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilya Petrov
msg tools
Hello friends,

Now I and my "party" are keen on PathFinder ACG, we really like it.
We like the cooperation and the campaign mode, so as for "Aventuria Card Game" I am only interested in "cooperative mode" of this game.

I have read the "full Adventure Mode rules" ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/kreu0gf8f8w008p/AdventureRulesSamp... ) but I did not understand completely about the game process.

As far as I understood, the three acts of "Adventure Game" are three sequential combats with "groups of monsters" and some "story part" between the combats. The "story part" is something like a text quest where the adventurers roll the dices and can improve (or decrease) some of their game parameters which will lately help or hamper their combat. am I right? Is there any simple step-by-step description of the "cooperative" game process?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilya Petrov
msg tools
Wow, I have received the answer to my question from the creator of the Game )

"You are correct in your overall impression. The main decision points in the story part surround the multicolor boxes that you can see in the Adventure Mode rules. Some of them require everyone to make skill rolls, and some of them allow you to choose one person to do so.

They all have very different effects - some may have you gaining or losing Fate Points (used for rerolls and other things), some may have you drawing more or fewer cards in the combat, and some might actually have your hero risking damage even before combat begins. They vary based on the adventure you are playing.

The other thing that the Adventure Mode adds is the ability to earn Reward Cards that can be put into your deck for later adventures and experience points that can actually be used to improve your skills."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks very cool, tempting but would need some more info on shipping for I decide to pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Handrejk
Germany
Scheeßel
Deutschland
flag msg tools
“We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!” ― Benjamin Franklin
mbmbmbmbmb
There will be two shipping Centers, one in Germany and one in the US. I think if you close to one of this centers it will not be more then 10$ ( I think ) but Eric says he is working on the shipping details with the storages, i hope it will be added to the KS Infos soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Simon
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I am still waiting on prices from the North American center, but they're on the way. Should be up in the next couple of days.

Meanwhile, I have posted playthrough videos of the Duel Mode and the Adventure Mode on the campaign page and on our blog, but I am a little confused about adding them directly to BGG. I have not had to do that before.

My specific question is - what do I use for the Video ID?

Eric Simon
Ulisses Spiele North America

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Simon
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Luckily someone else has entered them. Here they are:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/111527/aventuria/duel-mo...

and

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/111526/aventuria/adventu...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Simon
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Initial shipping estimates now up. Here's the list we've posted for what know right now:

EU and USA - About $10 to $15 depending on specific location
Non-EU Europe - About $17
Canada, Eastern Mediterranean, and Eastern Europe - About $30
Middle East, Asia, Pacific Rim - About $40

These estimated prices are for the Base Set and all accompanying stretch goals. Expansions and any larger add-ons will raise costs accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cox
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
volya42 wrote:

Great videos! Just backed the full project based on these!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.