aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed this, then didn't, going back and forth because of price. I love Cthulhu wars. Now that it's over, regretting not backing.

Will there be a late pledge?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zenmazster wrote:
Backed this, then didn't, going back and forth because of price. I love Cthulhu wars. Now that it's over, regretting not backing.

Will there be a late pledge?

Unless Petersen Games announces a 180 degree reversal, they will be offering late pledges for quite some time. Probably for months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Wait, are they offering late pledges? I thought it was just if you backed $1, you could up it in the pledge manager?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are. $1+ pledgers get the pledge manager, separate pre-order site for others. Check out the latest update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
C3Gaming wrote:
Wait, are they offering late pledges? I thought it was just if you backed $1, you could up it in the pledge manager?

The way it's going to work this time (slight difference, but same end results) -

If you are an actual backer (even $1 backer), you can up your pledge in the Pledge Manager (probably CrowdOx, though possibly BackerKit).

If you missed the KS completely, then we will have a late pledge system, but it will NOT be the same as our pledge manager for actual backers.

In the end, the result is still the same:
A) true backers can up their pledge
B) late backers can exist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
First Name Surname
msg tools
Quick question -

I missed out on this - to my eternal anger due to ISP issues this morning - but as a late backer, will I still be able to get
1) the exact same contents as the Kickstarter backers?
2) the Arachne Solara statue if I am a Petersen newsletter subscriber prior to the Kickstarter campaign?

I know this was a boneheaded mistake on my part and I should have pledged earlier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whilst I empathise deeply, and was pleased to get back into the CW onslaught pledge after some indecisions, I can't help but feel late backers may be the reason we didn't get all the dragonnewts unlocked, and for that you are all dead to me. So dead to me.

But hope you can all (despite being dead to me) get on board too - this is going to be an amazing game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phantomwhale wrote:
Whilst I empathise deeply, and was pleased to get back into the CW onslaught pledge after some indecisions, I can't help but feel late backers may be the reason we didn't get all the dragonnewts unlocked, and for that you are all dead to me. So dead to me.

But hope you can all (despite being dead to me) get on board too - this is going to be an amazing game!

But the good thing is that dead Dragonnewts reincarnate in their egg-cycle, and so can never truly disappear! They will return, I'm sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
xer0mus wrote:
Quick question -

I missed out on this - to my eternal anger due to ISP issues this morning - but as a late backer, will I still be able to get
1) the exact same contents as the Kickstarter backers?
2) the Arachne Solara statue if I am a Petersen newsletter subscriber prior to the Kickstarter campaign?

I know this was a boneheaded mistake on my part and I should have pledged earlier.

At least for the next few months, once the manager gets up, the answer to both 1) and 2) is "Yes".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Lauest
Denmark
Helsinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on when the late pledge option will be open?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.