$20.00
$15.00
$5.00
Klatschi
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks and ladies,

I have played some rounds of Brimstone so far (I have both core sets, but I'll post it here, because the "City of Ancients" was my first core game) and I really enjoy the game. It is a funny game which is made so much better by using all the interesting stuff, the Boardgamegeek-Community creates. Thanks for this :-)

Since I am planning to host a small Brimstone-Campaign in the future, I decided to first paint all the miniatures to get a better feeling. Furthermore, I am waiting for Trederra, because only more other Worlds are better Other Worlds.

If anyone of you wants to sell his wave 1.5 and wave 2-stuff from the kickstarter, contact me ;-)

Anyways, I wanted to start with typical Horror-monsters. Lets say... it smells like Hentai :-P

I'll keep you informed. Next on the working bench is the Priest and the Bandito. I wanted to jump from enemies to heroes to keep myself motivated ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
What are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
I do like your choice of colors for the tentacles. Nice contrast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dillon Flaherty
United States
Severna Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those turned out amazing! Keep up the good work and GOOD LUCK with the entire set of two core boxes!! That's a lot of minis!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Haddon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Nice job! Yeah, we can't help making Hentai references either when the tentacles come up in play.

I'm almost done painting my two core sets + tons of extras; I'll put up my pics too at some point. I missed the KS, so I've bled mega bucks to build my collection. wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
My base sets should be arriving soon. Have to get into painting mood.
Maybe I get inspired to be faster than you... but I wouldn't count on that.
I just wanted to buy one base game and went for SoD. Bought it here on the geekmarket.
One day later I see CotA for 56€ on amazon.de. You are addicts... you know the story...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klatschi
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to you all and respect to everyone also trying to paint the miniatures - tomorrow I'll start with my first two heroes.

@ Cuthailion
Yes, been there, too. Just starting with one of the boxes, unpacked it, played once, bought the second base game.

The most annoying thing: I've been a backer with Mine Cart Level. But I thought... well... maybe you won't play the game that often and in the end, it is a lot of money. So I canceled my pledge. Dammit! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.