Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Saricov
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think that is Arthur's birthday, unless Sandy has magically got ~20 years younger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jörg Baumgartner
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the 22nd 39th birthday. Definitely not Arthur...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it was my birthday celebration. Sorry to not pop in here and acknowledge this earlier. As you can imagine, I've been pretty busy.

My birthday celebration consisted of:

1) my wife cooked a dinner of items I selected, chosen from my Vincent Price cookbook (no joke - he was quite the gourmet).

2) I got a Cacodemon piggy bank (from Doom), and a Cthulhu beer stein.

3) the next day I got to go to an outdoor park infested with roaring, moving, dinosaurs and watch the grandchildren have the greatest day ever. I'm pretty sure that Cecil, Lincoln's 4-year-old, plans to have the job description of "dinosaur" when he grows up.

4) later that day I watched a terrible Italian horror movie, by one of the worst directors of all time (Umberto Lenzi). It was fabulous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves...
badge
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sandy Petersen wrote:
4) later that day I watched a terrible Italian horror movie, by one of the worst directors of all time (Umberto Lenzi). It was fabulous.

I hope you had a great birthday (certainly sounds like it)! When I saw you watch and enjoy Thousand Year Cat, I knew you were made of strong stock indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.