Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
ordered a second hand copy, arrived and the box is split entirely in two corners, starting to split in two more. 2-3 corners on the bottom are split.

has anyone produced a custom storage system? im going to have to pursue compensation from the sender, but i need to see what sort of goal value i'm aiming for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find some storage threads around here. The miniatures are so big it's hard to find boxes to hold them. Some people use Christmas ornament cases.

My box split along one edge. Packing tape holding so far. Not really noticeable because of the gloss finish near the edges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Best storage solution I've seen so far is toolboxes (I believe the Bosch L box was the specific one I saw) everything from the original kickstarter fit into 2 of those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Santiago Pérez-Bergquist
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Split corners can be repaired quite effectively with white glue and some binder clips as temporary support.

http://www.thegamesjournal.com/articles/RepairingBoxes.shtml

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.