Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Summoner Wars Master Set where are you!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Larke
msg tools
I want to get into Summoner Wars and it seems that the best buy initially is the Master Set. Unfortunately, the Master Set is sold out EVERYWHERE!!! Does anyone know if Plaid Hat are planning a reprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Get Alliances if you can. More factions, playmat, etc. Also, with Z-Man being the distributor, they have a well known history of been underwhelming in keeping things in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Holly
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I too just got into SW, and I went with the Alliances set because I can't find the Master Set anywhere (like you). Amazon, Plaid Hat, Craigslist, Cool Stuff Inc, all my local shops...everyone is out. I've emailed Plaid Hat but haven't heard back yet. Let me know if you find an online retailer that sells it!! I'd love to have those six factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Uffrahst
United States
Cypress
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Not sure if this is helpful, but I plan to auction my SW Master set with both of the "Vs" sets as well as the other 6 factions (16 factions total) at the BGG Con Virtual Flea Market this year.

I'd sell it now but people seem to shy away from the shipping costs of the over-sized square box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.