$30.00
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
So he just got done giving a speech to the high-muckety-mucks at the Economic Club Of New York (that was distinctly terrible, to the point where he can't even believe the shit he says, but I digress) and that's about when the assholery commenced.

Apparently Trump's teleprompter went on the fritz at some point ("OH NOES, BUT I THOUGHT OBAMA IS THE ONLY GUY THAT USES THOSE?!?") causing him to read awkwardly from printed notes (and a speech he clearly had no idea of the contents contained therein.) So after the speechifying was done, they were transitioning to a "fireside chat" segment and disassembling the teleprompter/lectern, and bringing out the requisite uppity leather chairs and such. One of the hosts introduces the interviewer & gives a little shpiel about the next segment, at which point Trump pauses, then walks across the stage to his comfy chair.

So as the awkward young intern (who couldn't have been older than 19 or so) was in the background hurriedly disassembling said teleprompter, Trump waddles over to his chair and proceeds to insult the kid with a, "Hey buddy, nice job with the teleprompter there," as if the teenage intern assigned to hurriedly take down the device was somehow also responsible for his teleprompter woes. So Trump decides to insult this awkward kid as an applause line to his rich white New York buddies, but the audience kinda smiled nervously at the insult attempt, so Trump tries again, "Yeah, he's a little late with the teleprompter there, isn't he!" this time looking directly at the crowd, and hoping for more applause that he didn't get for the first insult. After sensing he was losing the audience, Trump heaves his massive girth into one of the afore-mentioned fancy leather chairs & declares loudly that, "Well, it's not my fault, I had nothing to do with it." and gives that shit-eating fake-ass punk-ass grin he always gives at the end of every sentence.

If I were that kid I would have told his Jabba ass to fuck off.
But, hey, people want this petty thug & wannabe dictator as president, so who am I to judge.
What a fucking asshole.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now tell us how you really feel!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can tell a lot about people when you see how they treat those "beneath" them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
You can tell a lot about people when you see how they treat those "beneath" them.
I wish I could remember who said "a man who is nice to his peers but nasty to his servants is not a nice man".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
I wish I could remember who said "a man who is nice to his peers but nasty to his servants is not a nice man".

That's the quote I was looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep wondering when trump has his "emperor has no clothes" moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:

In that case Hillary probably should be crucified immediately....

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
mb
abadolato01 wrote:
Now tell us how you really feel!
The world needs more real-time glimpses into how much of a fucking repellent, obnoxious, loathsome asshole the guy is on a very personal level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Ferret

You guys are slipping. This thread about Trump made it to the sixth post before any of you trotted out the "But Hillary Did it" defense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
batman wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Ferret

You guys are slipping. This thread about Trump made it to the sixth post before any of you trotted out the "But Hillary Did it" defense.
It's not even that good, it just

"But Hillary", NO "SHE DID IT" THERE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Alexandria (temporarily)
Virginia
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Ferret

You won't be convinced in any way by what I say I'm sure, but people who work for Hillary tend to really like her and to be loyal to her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:
You won't be convinced in any way by what I say I'm sure, but people who work for Hillary tend to really like her and to be loyal to her.

That's because those who don't tend to find new employment.

As fertilizer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrewRogue wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

That's because those who don't tend to find new employment.

As fertilizer.

Not to mention the tens of thousands that haven't been found!

http://namus.gov/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Is there a video of this? I love awkward!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
rcbevco wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
"Twark Main", perhaps? ALSO, everytime we *blink* then TRUMP isn't being THAT then! goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
batman wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Ferret

It's not even that good, it just

"But Hillary", NO "SHE DID IT" THERE.

Here, let me put down my Ferret casserole and type.

No, you did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris R.
United States
Unspecified
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
:what: "Twark Main", perhaps? ALSO, everytime we *blink* then TRUMP isn't being THAT then! :goo:
MAybe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And Hillary is a still a liar and a cunt. No news here, give me one of those fuckin' beers. BuRp!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
batman wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Ferret

You poor daisys.
All we hear is, but BUSH for 8 years, and when you get the table turned you are instantly crying into your bag of cheetos in your mommys basement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CUNT, CUNT, CUNT, CUNT.

Lovely Cunt Wonderful Cunt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
batman wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Ferret

You poor daisys.
All we hear is, but BUSH for 8 years, and when you get the table turned you are instantly crying into your bag of cheetos in your mommys basement.

No, all we've been hearing for 8 years is how "But Bush did it" isn't a valid argument but then suddenly, when the tables are turned, "But Hillary Did it" is a valid argument. I wish you guys would make up your mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the manatee
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In other news, water still wet. Film at 11.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
batman wrote:
Ferretman wrote:
rcbevco wrote:

Ferret

Some of us were fact checking as there are some evil things done that Hillary isn't responsible for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.