Subject: Can you identify this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Vogel
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I was a kid, in the 1970s and 1980s, I remember buying at my local hobby shop a board game that was a fantasy-themed exploration game (I think). What I remember most about this game was that it was packaged inside a double-album package. That's about all I can remember. Can anyone help me with the name or any information about this game, please? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
As far as I know Yaquinto was the only publisher to ever use that kind of package, and they only did one game I would characterize that way: Hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Henry
United States
Canton
NY
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tool wrote:
As far as I know Yaquinto was the only publisher to ever use that kind of package, and they only did one game I would characterize that way: Hero.

Actually, I can think of another: Kensington. I was just looking to see if anybody that published that had also did a fantasy game in the same format... no dice but tool for the win!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Vogel
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy smoke! That's it! Thank you so much. I am feeling very nostalgic about that game now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.