Hide
4 Posts

Supermarché» Forums » Rules

Subject: delivery/stocking phase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Maplethorpe
msg tools
the resource limit for the stock room is 20...is that after all items have been stocked into the store? like can i have 15 items in the store and 20 in the stockroom at the same time.

if that's true, the delivery phase that comes before the stocking phase won't really allow that to happen if i can't have more than 20 items in the stockroom.

so far, i've been playing the delivery and stocking phase pretty much simultaneously. i allow myself to stock the shelves at the same time i fill the stockroom. is that incorrect?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Mayes
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
HEALED!!!
badge
When I'm not looking, my games play each other!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your question. The deliver phase happens before the stocking phase on purpose. You can't stock your shelves until you've received the items from the distribution center. So yes, you can only fit 20 items in your stock room and 15 items in the store. But remember, you start the game with three of each food on the store shelves. So you'll full up your stock room. On the first turn there will be nothing to put on your shelves but you are planning for the future. As the game goes on, you'll have left over food in your store and in your stock room. You'll also have to manage expiration dates. So, some of the strategy comes from balancing what you buy during the delivery stage and then how you stock your store after.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Maplethorpe
msg tools
if i'm reading you right: you may NEVER put more than 20 items in your stockroom.

looks like i've been cheating a little...or maybe a lot. no wonder i was so rich.

ps...are there final versions of the expansions? i think i've only seen the WIP files.

great game, btw. you should think about crowd-funding a multiplayer version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Mayes
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
HEALED!!!
badge
When I'm not looking, my games play each other!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, never more than 20 items in the stock room.

You know, I never finished the expansions. I kind of took a break from this game and then didn't start back up. Maybe I should. I also have some ideas I've been working on to change the game to multiplayer. It will become a different game, though. This was always meant to be a solitaire game.

Thanks for your support
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.