$5.00
$30.00
$20.00
$15.00
Jarno Pärnänen
Finland
flag msg tools
So i bought this expansion, i know it has 23 MaA cards, but what cards, 6 of what + 6 of what + 6 of what + 5 of what?

Another site says this and another that.

So, people who own 100% (plus are 100% sure) complete box of the expansion, how many MaA cards and which types?

Please do not google, i just need 100% sure your own personal information.

Many Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Verno Whitney
United States
Winfield
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have this so I won't be terribly helpful, but I have to ask--if you own this expansion then don't you already know what cards are in it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shurtz
United States
Jackson
Georgia
flag msg tools
5 halberders and 6 of the other ones.

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
VernoWhitney wrote:
I don't have this so I won't be terribly helpful, but I have to ask--if you own this expansion then don't you already know what cards are in it?

I imagine he is attempting to confirm whether or not what he bought was all present and correct. Given how often there are bits missing when buying these sets theses days, this is not a bad idea. Especially as the rulebook gives the number of pieces overall, but does not itemise those things in the same group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarno Pärnänen
Finland
flag msg tools
CShurtz wrote:
5 halberders and 6 of the other ones.

Chris

Thank you Sir, this was the answer i was hoping

Yes, exactly, i was finding information from the internet and one trustful site actually said that there should be 5 swordsmen cards and 6 halberdier. Other 2 answers i found says also that 5 halberdier, which i believed to be correct. I just wanted to get the information here, and actually there was couple of "complete" ebay items that had wrong number of cards.

Thanks guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.