Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing recently I started wondering what the breakdown is of card abilities in each half-deck. I quickly went through my set and these are the numbers I came up with (in case it is of value to others).

If a card had more than one thing I counted it in each category - for example the drow card that gives you two influence or allows you to promote a card I counted in both the influence category and the promote category.

Finally if there are no cards having a certain ability I left it out of the list (ie: only the Demon faction currently gives insane outcast cards)

One interesting note is that there are the same number of 'place a spy' cards in each half-deck. That means you always know that no matter what decks you use 1/4 of the cards (20 out of 80) will allow for placement of a spy. Also I put a star next to each category with the highest number.

DROW:
Giving influence 7
Giving power 9
Assassinate 9
Deploy 4
Place spy 10
Supplant 10
Promote 10
Move 1
Return enemy 2
Card draw 2

DRAGON:
Giving influence 20
Giving power 12
Assassinate 7
Deploy 7
Place spy 10
Supplant 3
Promote 6
Move 2
Return enemy 3
Card draw 1
Devour 5
Gain VP 5

ELEMENTAL:
Giving influence 17
Giving power 8
Assassinate 10
Deploy 12
Place spy 10
Supplant 1
Promote 14
Return enemy 2
Card draw 11
Recruit 4

DEMON:
Giving influence 12
Giving power 9
Assassinate 8
Deploy 10
Place spy 10
Supplant 5
Promote 7
Move 2
Card draw 3
Devour 12
Insane Outcast 14
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great breakdown. Thanks John!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.