Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
On some of the tiles, the summoning clock clicks up 1 if there are 10 or more unholy figures on the tile and 1 more if there is a Revenant Bannerman on the tile (Soulless-oid). Do the Bannerman count twice? That is if there are 9 minions and 2 Bannerman does it go up twice?

Are the graves still NCA'able after the tile is cleared?

EDIT: In my play I did NCA the graves after the tile was cleared.

Do the allies get to act before the count is made for the summoning clock (in other words if there are 12 unholy's and an ally clears 3 does the clock go up 1 or 2?

EDIT: In my play I played the timer happened before the allies act, but this makes the allies a lot less useful. Which is why I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Does the Bannerman resurrect the shamblers like a Soulless does? If so and a hero has just killed 4 shamblers, do you roll 4 fate dice or 1?

EDIT: In my play I thought they WOULD resurrect the minions and rolled 1 fate die for each minion. I rolled a lot of fate dice but never rolled a darkness which was bending the laws of probability.

For the Allies, do they roll their 5 fate dice only if they hit, or when they activate? If an ally has a fate dice in their attack what is it for?

EDIT: in my play I rolled the fate dice regardless of whether the ally hit or missed. This is probably somewhere in the rules but haven't found it yet.

In the last tile of Act 1, if Sara banishes a Revenant before the tomb it is linked to is destroyed, does it still reappear in the darkness phase or does Sara's power override that? Does that resurrect override Sara's normal attack against a captain?

EDIT: I played that Sara's banish overrides the tomb's resurrection but her normal attack does not. I have no idea if this is true or not.

I did make command decisions on these while I was playing it, but if I spring this on my friend, I'd like to know what people think about these questions. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I translated that a long time ago i just checked my translation

-no it is 10 minion, if you have 9+2 you only add 1.

-nothing prevent you too

-no they don't the count take place at the begining of the refresh phase

-if they say you use their card as stats they do, they grand resurection ability once you have the ability it does not stack, you roll only 1 FD

-if it is on the line special it works exactly like the bosses, you roll these after you activation, they do it whatever even if they don't attack (the FD is not part of the attack line)

-you still need to destroy the tomb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Endevor wrote:
I translated that a long time ago i just checked my translation

-no it is 10 minion, if you have 9+2 you only add 1.

-nothing prevent you too

-no they don't the count take place at the begining of the refresh phase

-if they say you use their card as stats they do, they grand resurection ability once you have the ability it does not stack, you roll only 1 FD

-if it is on the line special it works exactly like the bosses, you roll these after you activation, they do it whatever even if they don't attack (the FD is not part of the attack line)

-you still need to destroy the tomb

Thanks for replying, that's helpful. When you roll for resurrection after killing say 4 minions, do you roll 1 FD or 4? In other words, 1 fate die so on a darkness you keep ALL the minions from dying, OR 4 fate dice, one for each minion and if a darkness is rolled on that dice, THAT minion does not die? And if one gets resurrected and say the Brigand is doing a suicide run, does the run stop on the minion that survives, or does he resurrect after the suicide run is done?

Sounds like I wasn't too far off in my guesses. I'm a little worried about act 2 given the need to retrieve the two items before killing the Bannermen. It's going to be tough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1 dice per minion. Each one have the ability and you roll separately.

Yes for the Dash ability it is painfull for the Brigand (and other dash abilities), if one resurrect you must stop in the square before him and the ones after him are unarmed. Just roll in order of his movement it is easier. In fact resurrection nullifies the kill and of course you don't qualify for the 3 minions killed if one resurrect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.