Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Warrender
United States
Rockaway
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this was posted already, but is there any reason you can't play solo (other than the lack of interaction / competition)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jerkules wrote:
Sorry if this was posted already, but is there any reason you can't play solo (other than the lack of interaction / competition)?

No reason at all, other than we've not yet developed a set of solo player rules.

I know Mike @ Fairway3Games has been playing with developing some solo rules and has something underway but I'm not able to share it. Once the Kickstarter campaign is finished and we have everything off to the printers there will be some time to look at developing some solo rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
Normally it would be one pack per player, but there are some game design elements that require two packs, so if you want to play solo for points, which is the simplest solo version, make sure to choose two theme packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.