Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gator Skin
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perusing old threads about this rule (16.3.5), I found contradictory information! So I must re-ask in hopes for clarity.

Do you place the Devastation marker in the Lend-Lease Track's rightmost empty space (eg, you'd place Devastation in space 5 even if the Soviets only had a marker in space 1) or the leftmost empty space (eg, you'd place the Devastation marker directly to the right of the rightmost Soviet unit)?

(The second option makes more sense to me but that' not what some previous threads indicated.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
DFW
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gatorskin wrote:
Perusing old threads about this rule (16.3.5), I found contradictory information! So I must re-ask in hopes for clarity.

Do you place the Devastation marker in the Lend-Lease Track's rightmost empty space (eg, you'd place Devastation in space 5 even if the Soviets only had a marker in space 1) or the leftmost empty space (eg, you'd place the Devastation marker directly to the right of the rightmost Soviet unit)?

(The second option makes more sense to me but that' not what some previous threads indicated.)

The rules (v1.02 is what I have I think) state that you place them starting in the rightmost space, filling in to the left with additional Devastation markers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.