Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Perrin
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
I have just one simple question for the digital version of Patchwork:

What does the third number(behind the star)mean and how come it changes every time you insert a different tile. Is there some sort of equation that I'm missing?

I asked the developer of the title and he couldn't answer my question also.

Please help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2017!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's your current score. Number of blank spaces x 2 - number of buttons. Starts at 157, as there are 81 spaces. 81 x 2 = 162 - 5 (buttons) = 157.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Perrin
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
WooHoo1 wrote:
That's your current score. Number of blank spaces x 2 - number of buttons. Starts at 157, as there are 81 spaces. 81 x 2 = 162 - 5 (buttons) = 157.

That explains it! My thick head finally understands.

If I was near you'd I'd give you a big kiss(don't care if you're a man or woman).

And yeah thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2017!
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically, the end of the equation is + number of buttons, not -. But yeah, that's the equation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.