Popular Tags: [View All]
Emperor Penguin
United States
Mercer
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is not much space left in the base game. Will I need to carry both boxes, or will the expansion box be oversized to fit both the expansion and base game?

This expansion is very inexpensive so I'm thinking it is small like a single deck box and would not fit the base game. But I'm hoping I am wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansion doesn't come in a box, at least ordering direct from the publisher. And there are just enough cards to make the content not quite fit into the base box with the insert. Remove the insert, and there's plenty of room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Yes, the expansion comes without a box for the reason of a better price for the customers and the possibility to put everything together in the original Game box. You can easily remove the insert, but It'll also work with the insert, but then the lid will not fit 100 %.

Greetings
Bernd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
mbmbmbmbmb
So with a little re-arranging, everything fits in the base box with the insert.

In that lower "tray," place 30 cards and 8 discs. Then split the rest of the cards in half, placing them in the normal tray areas. Put the rest of the discs in between the two larger card stacks. The instructions (base, solo, and expansion) lay on top of that. And the box lid closes completely. I wouldn't say that's an ideal solution, but it does work if you insist on using the insert.

I'll probably just remove the insert, though. That leaves room for at least half a dozen more expansions!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emperor Penguin
United States
Mercer
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mo7189 wrote:
So with a little re-arranging, everything fits in the base box with the insert.

In that lower "tray," place 30 cards and 8 discs. Then split the rest of the cards in half, placing them in the normal tray areas. Put the rest of the discs in between the two larger card stacks. The instructions (base, solo, and expansion) lay on top of that. And the box lid closes completely. I wouldn't say that's an ideal solution, but it does work if you insist on using the insert.

I'll probably just remove the insert, though. That leaves room for at least half a dozen more expansions!!

Thanks you for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.