Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if Megacon games plans on releasing the book into the wild? I have some friends who I might be able to talk into buying the book and playing MERCS 2.0 with me if they could actually find the rules in a store or Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Bat
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can get it from their website. It's $60 for the book itself or $150 for the book and two faction starters.

http://store.megacongames.com/collections/frontpage/products...

http://store.megacongames.com/collections/frontpage/products...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I've got a copy from the Kickstarter, I am just hoping it hits stores so my friends will buy it. I don't think they will make the effort to search out Megacon's site and order directly from them. With Nikki and Greg gone, they would feel safer buying one from Amazon or a FLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Derksen
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
armoredgear7.net
badge
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster dockingbay416.com/campaign
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:
Thanks. I've got a copy from the Kickstarter, I am just hoping it hits stores so my friends will buy it. I don't think they will make the effort to search out Megacon's site and order directly from them. With Nikki and Greg gone, they would feel safer buying one from Amazon or a FLGS.

That's a sad truth right now. I would expect Megacon to get the MERCS 2.0 stuff into retail, but realistically not until early next year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Bat
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:

Not understanding the "safer" comment. No matter how you buy it, credit card PayPal, your protected. I have made four different purchases from them and got every one.

eBay has one starting at $29.99 with a buy it now of $45. Best thing you can do is share yours ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.