Subject: Placement requirements rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Murphy
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can the industrial center #123 be played, if there is no available placement next to a city?

Also, can Urbanized Area #120 be played if there are no two cities next to each other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Moser
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
michaelmurphymurphy wrote:
Can the industrial center #123 be played, if there is no available placement next to a city?
Also, can Urbanized Area #120 be played if there are no two cities next to each other.

I don't have a copy yet, but played twice this past weekend, and I do recall that Urbanized Area was played between two cities, so it's not necessary that adjacent cities exist, but I believe UA can't be played unless it ends up adjacent to two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Örjan Almén
Sweden
Karlstad
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither card can be played if the tile can't be placed according to what the card says. Just work on preparation to be able to play them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this issue. I had the card that could only be played adjacent to TWO cities. I had forgotten about the standard actions on the left side of the board. I would have just payed to plant a city near another (but not adjacent)on a turn and then used the card build between the two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.